Having reliable and efficient Mechanical Keyboards is a must in today’s fast-paced world, especially for gamers and typers who spend hours in front of their computers. Due to their tactile feedback, reliability, and general performance, mechanical keyboards have become quite popular. However, it might be difficult to acquire a high-quality mechanical keyboard for around $50. We’ve put up a list of the top mechanical keyboards in this price range to simplify your search and make sure you get the most for your money.
1)Redragon K552 RGB.
The Redragon K552 RGB is your go-to option if you have a limited budget but still want for that wonderful click. This entry-level mechanical keyboard’s sub $50 price tag shows an amazing blend of functionality and value. You will get a haptic and clicky typing experience with Outemu Blue switches. Your system gets a stylish touch with the RGB lights, and even spills are unlikely to damage it because to the splash-proof construction. The Redragon K552 RGB will not let you down, writer or gamer.
For those seeking a compact solution without compromising functionality, the Royal Kludge RK61 is a 60% mechanical keyboard that packs a punch. Perfect for gamers looking to save desk space, it features Gateron Brown switches for tactile and quiet keypresses. Despite its smaller size, the RK61 maintains all essential keys for a seamless gaming or typing experience. With its attractive price point, it’s a solid choice for budget-conscious users.
4) Havit KB487L – Budget-Friendly Brilliance
If you’re in search of a budget-friendly mechanical keyboard that doesn’t skimp on quality, the Havit KB487L should be on your radar. Featuring Outemu Blue switches, it offers a satisfying tactile and clicky typing experience. The RGB backlighting adds flair to your setup, while the detachable cable enhances portability. Priced affordably, the Havit KB487L delivers great value for money.
5)Drevo Calibur V2 – Compact with Essential Keys
This is a 65% keyboard, which means it is smaller than a 60% keyboard but still has the arrow keys. It is a good option for gamers who want a compact keyboard with all the essential keys. It comes with Outemu Brown switches, which are tactile and smooth.
When choosing a mechanical keyboard, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Switch type: There are different types of mechanical switches, each with its own unique feel and sound. Some popular switch types include Cherry MX Blue, Brown, and Red.
- Keycap material: Keycaps are made from different materials, such as ABS plastic and PBT plastic. PBT keycaps are more durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Backlighting: Some mechanical keyboards have RGB backlighting, which can be customized to different colors and effects.
- Price: Mechanical keyboards can range in price from around $50 to $200 or more. It is important to set a budget before you start shopping
|Our Top Pick||Tecware Phantom||Hot-swappable switches|
|Best for Office||Velocifire TKL02WS||Detachable USB-C cable|
|Best Compact||Drevo Calibur V2||Portable 60% layout|
|Best RGB Lighting||Redragon Surara K582||Quiet red switches|